You will be the best party host with this ultimate indoor freestanding kegerator by Danby Appliances, whether you are a beer drinker or an avid entertainer. This single tap keg cooler can be used as a mini-fridge and is an exceptional addition to any wet bar, game room, or man cave, and provides the convenience of cold beer on tap at once. It uses an environmentally-friendly R600A refrigerant and has an automatic-defrosting system, making for an excellent product with hassle-free maintenance. This keg cooler includes a single gauge regulator, CO2 tank, and required hardware. It has a precise mechanical thermostat to keep your beer cold and a spotless-steel finish resembling stainless-steel but much easier to clean. Did we mention it has a scratch-resistant worktop" Furthermore, this unit includes an American Sankey coupler, a chrome guard rail, and drip tray, and optional swivel casters for easy portability. The door hinge is reversible, which allows you to adjust it for either left or right-handed opening based on preference.
- Single tap keg cooler
- 5.4 cu. ft. (153 L) capacity
- Spotless steel finish - looks identical to real stainless steel but without the smudging
- Environmentally friendly R600A refrigerant
- Chrome guard rail and drip tray
- The keg cooler includes a single gauge regulator, CO2 tank, and all required hardware
- Scratch-resistant worktop
- Freestanding, indoor application
- Automatic defrost for hassle-free maintenance
- Mechanical temperature control
- Reversible door hinge for left or right-hand opening
- Optional swivel casters for easy portability
- Includes shelves to use as a mini fridge
- 12-month warranty on parts and labor with in-home service
Energy Star Rated:
5.4 (cu. ft.)
Fresh Food Capacity:
5.4 (cu. ft.)
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.