Installing your new Sharp 24" Microwave Drawer Oven is now more simple than ever before with the Sharp 24" Under the Counter Microwave Drawer Oven Pedestal accessory (SKMD24U0ES). This accessory includes two stainless steel push-to-open storage doors. Adjustable feet allow you the flexibility to extend the height of your Sharp Microwave Drawer Oven to fit it into larger cutouts properly.
This Microwave Drawer Oven Pedestal is designed in classic stainless steel and accepts custom front door panels to integrate into your kitchen's existing decor seamlessly. From craftsman to contemporary, the Sharp 24" Microwave Drawer Oven's sleek, low-profile design and stainless-steel 24" Under the Counter Microwave Drawer Oven Pedestal beautifully complement any kitchen style or appliance.
- 24" Width Under-the-Counter Microwave Drawer Oven Pedestal
- Stainless Steel Front Drawer Panels
- Accepts Custom Front Door Panels
- Adjustable Feet for Leveling
- 2 Push-to-Open Storage Doors
- Includes a Liner for Each Drawer
- Microwave Drawer Oven Not Included
- Compatible with:
- Sharp 24" Stainless Steel Microwave Drawer Oven (SMD2470AS)
- Sharp 24" Stainless Steel Easy Wave Open Microwave Drawer Oven (SMD2480CS)
- Sharp 24" IoT Microwave Drawer Oven with Sharp Kitchen App & Easy Wave Open (SMD2489ES)
- Sharp 24" Black Stainless Steel Microwave Drawer Oven (SMD2470AH)
||Microwave Drawer Pedestal
|Product Weight / Shipping Weight (lbs.)
||70 lbs / 83 lbs
|Product Dimensions (w x d x h)
||23-13/16" x 23-1/2" x 17-3/4"
|Shipping Dimensions (w x d x h)
||30" x 28" x 20"
||Floor, Under Counter
|Number of Drawers
||Push to open
|Inside Drawer Dimensions
||22" x 18 1/2" x 5 1/2"
|Accepts Custom Panels
||Yes, Two Black Mats
Energy Star Rated:
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.